Pro X Series Fat Brick (FH-W702)
For Fine Tuning the Wake - Sac Dimensions 400mm x 400mm x 400mm - Weight 70kg
The Fat Brick weighs 70kg when full. It has handles and the compact size allows you to quickly reposition it anywhere to fine-tune your boat's wake and eliminate any unwanted wash.
The Pro X Series represents a transformation in wakeboard ballast bags. The Pro X Series is the first product that was designed from the ground up for use in wakeboard boats. Because of that, every aspect of construction, design and materials was analyzed to create the most durable and user friendly wakeboard ballast setup ever offered. If you're tired of dealing with leaky bags that take a long time to fill and drain, check out the Pro X Series Bags. Once you use these sacs you really will agree that all other wakeboard ballast bags are obsolete.
- Quick Connect System: Forget about blue waterbed fittings that leak and are hard to connect, this is the future.
- Dense Plastic Threaded Fittings: The threads in these bags will never fail and are guaranteed not to leak thanks to an integrated O-ring seal.
- Valmex Material: One single layer of tough material makes punctures and abrasions a thing of the past. This rugged material is also anti-bacterial to reduce mold growth.
- Welded and Taped Seams: The seams on these bags will never fail and are guaranteed not to leak.
- Single Layer Construction: Forget about inner liners and outer covers and no longer search for an inner bladder valve, just connect, pump and go.
- Dimensions: 16" x 16" x 16"
- Capacity: 70+ kgs
- Fittings: 1 drain, 1 fill/vent
Rural shipping fees apply. Please contact us for a quote on shipping to your area.
|New Zealand (Auckland)||$8.00 NZD|
|New Zealand (North Island)||$18.00 NZD|
|New Zealand (South Island)||$30.00 NZD|
|United States of America||$135.00 NZD|
Note: You will only be charged shipping for the most expensive item in your order.