Jumbo V Drive Wake Surf Sac (FH-W719)
Jumbo V Drive Rear Locker Fat Sac - Dimensions 1270mm x 610mm x 610mm - Weight 500kg each
Ideal in v-drives longer than 23 feet, these bags will work well anywhere you have the right amount of space for them, including smaller v-drives with tall compartments, and even direct drive boats. The inset fill ports on the top make it easy to access the connections, even when the bag is full in the compartment, and because the Jumbo V-Drive Wakesurf Sac uses Fly High's standard connectors this bag is a direct replacement for the factory bags in Supra and Moomba boats.
Put 1,100lbs. of wake building ballast in your boat with a single ballast bag using the Fly High Pro X Series Jumbo V-Drive Surf Sac!
- Integrated Design: V-drive sacs are ideal for use in the rear lockers, but they can also be used anywhere else their dimensions are best suited.
- Quick Connect System: Forget about blue waterbed fittings that leak and are hard to connect, this is the future.
- Dense Plastic Threaded Fittings: The threads in these bags will never fail and are guaranteed not to leak thanks to an integrated O-ring seal.
- Valmex Material: One single layer of tough material makes punctures and abrasions a thing of the past. This rugged material is also anti-bacterial to reduce mold growth.
- Welded and Taped Seams: The seams on these bags will never fail and are guaranteed not to leak.
- Single Layer Construction: Forget about inner liners and outer covers and no longer search for an inner bladder valve, just connect, pump and go.
- Dimensions : 50" x 24" x 24"
- Capacity : 1100 + lbs.
- Fittings : 1 drain, 2 fill/vent
Rural shipping fees apply. Please contact us for a quote on shipping to your area if Rural.
|New Zealand (Auckland)||$8.00 NZD|
|New Zealand (North Island)||$18.00 NZD|
|New Zealand (South Island)||$30.00 NZD|
|United States of America||$0.00 NZD|
Note: You will only be charged shipping for the most expensive item in your order.