Pro X Series Integrated Bow Sack (FH-W711)
Fits under the seats of open bow boats - Weight 350kg
The Pro X Series Integrated Bow Sack is designed to fit under the front seats of open bow boats adding a lot of hidden weight to the front of the boat. Ideal to balance the boat if adding extra weight to the rear. Perfect fit for Mastercraft X1, X2 and X Star. Will also most other boat brands with an open area under the front seats.
The Pro X Series represents a transformation in wakeboard ballast bags. The Pro X Series is the first product that was designed from the ground up for use in wakeboard boats. Because of that, every aspect of construction, design and materials was analyzed to create the most durable and user friendly wakeboard ballast setup ever offered. If you're tired of dealing with leaky bags that take a long time to fill and drain, check out the Pro X Series Bags. Once you use these sacs you really will agree that all other wakeboard ballast bags are obsolete.
- Quick Connect System: Forget about blue waterbed fittings that leak and are hard to connect, this is the future.
- Dense Plastic Threaded Fittings: The threads in these bags will never fail and are guaranteed not to leak thanks to an integrated O-ring seal.
- Valmex Material: One single layer of tough material makes punctures and abrasions a thing of the past. This rugged material is also anti-bacterial to reduce mold growth.
- Welded and Taped Seams: The seams on these bags will never fail and are guaranteed not to leak.
- Single Layer Construction: Forget about inner liners and outer covers and no longer search for an inner bladder valve, just connect, pump and go.
- Capacity : 725 lbs (350kg)
- Dimensions : Body 510mm x 740mm x 300mm, Arms 810mm x 300mm x 300mm
- Fittings : 1 drains, 2 fill/vent
Rural shipping fees apply. Please contact us for a quote on shipping to your area.
|New Zealand (Auckland)||$8.00 NZD|
|New Zealand (North Island)||$18.00 NZD|
|New Zealand (South Island)||$30.00 NZD|
|United States of America||$135.00 NZD|
Note: You will only be charged shipping for the most expensive item in your order.